Harvey Weinstein was one the most powerful men in Hollywood until his history of abuses — decades of unwanted sexual advances toward women — came to light. Weinstein’s behavior was so pervasive among staff that women would double up for protection when they had to go see him.
What can be done?
- Debra Katz Founding partner, Katz, Marshall & Banks, LLP
- Brad Johnson Professor of psychology in the Department of Leadership, Ethics and Law at the United States Naval Academy. Author of "Athena Rising: How and Why Men Should Mentor Women."
- Ripa Rashid Managing partner at Hewlett Consulting Partners and executive vice president at the Center for Talent Innovation.
- Angelina Burnett Co-executive producer for "Halt and Catch Fire" (Also wrote for "Hannibal" and "The Americans")
- Sharon Waxman CEO and Founder of The Wrap
Audio can be found here: https://the1a.org/shows/2017-10-10/putting-a-stop-to-workplace-harassment